Pineapple Upside Down Cake Delivery
Our Pineapple Upside Down Cake Delivery is made from scratch the old-fashioned way which nobody else does that you can buy online, in fact most places use pre-mixes or even box-mixes. We make the topping first in a seasoned cast iron skillet and then we pour in the freshly mixed dough over the topping which is mixed and then laid by hand. We then bake it until it's finished with a golden brown top & to a moist perfection. We also let you customize your cake by adding coconut, extra topping as well as nuts or legumes. After baking your cake we let it cool down and then it’s wrapped in an air tight wrapping that's heat sealed to preserve freshness so we can ship it. This is a sturdy cake so you can either ship your cake or have it locally delivered to your front door based on your shipping options and delivery location.
We use a tried and true, time tested yellow cake recipe that is made from scratch with basic ingredients, then top it off with fresh pineapple and cherries which are all caramelized to perfection! But where this cake has its fans asking more for is our handmade crust topping that contains a brown sugar base melted to sweet and soft perfection. Our cake is fully baked and NEVER FROZEN at any point so you don't have to worry about needing to bake it after arrival. Never ask yourself "where can I get a pineapple upside down cake by me" ever again, we ship this everywhere in the United States and Canada.
This pineapple upside down cake is great for almost any occasion that you can think of. This is one of our bestselling cakes and we have shipped this cake all over the country for birthdays, family functions, anniversary's, corporate parties and a host of other events for thousands of people. Order a few for your family & friends, but don't forget to order one for yourself, you might regret it!
- Default Cake Size: 10" (inches across)
- Default Cake Shape: Round
- Weight of Cake (approximately): 3lbs. (48 oz.)
- Cake Feeds: 8-10 people
- This cake is air sealed and then additional padding is added. Which lasts up to 3 weeks in the mail, 1.5 months in the refrigerator and 6-8 months in the freezer without altering the original consistency or taste.
- Cast iron skillet is not included.
- If your product arrives and it appears to be dry we recommend cutting out a slice and microwaving for about 30 seconds and then top it with your favorite ice cream or even whipped cream. We suggest evening having a nice cup of coffee, milk or tea along with it. Enjoy every minute of life to it's fullest.