Pineapple Upside Down Cake Delivery
Our Pineapple Upside Down Cake Delivery is made from scratch the old-fashioned way in a real cast iron skillet which nobody else does, especially when it comes to online bakeries. In fact almost all corporate bakeries use premixes or even box mixes, which we have never nor will ever do. We are able to make this happen because we are a small mom & pop bakery and we can control the quality 100% of the time.
We only use the most basic of ingredients and we never use any type of synthetic ingredients. We start the whole process by making the topping first in a seasoned cast iron skillet and then we pour in the freshly mixed dough over the topping which is mixed and then laid in by hand. We then bake it until it's finished with a golden brown top (which is actually the bottom to it) & to it's most moist perfection. We also let you customize your cake by adding coconut, extra topping as well as nuts or legumes and a ton of other options like doubling the cherries. After baking your cake we let it cool down and then it’s wrapped in an air tight wrapping that's heat sealed to preserve freshness so we can ship it. This is a sturdy cake so you can either ship your cake or have it locally delivered to your front door based on your shipping options and delivery location.
We use a tried and true, time tested yellow cake recipe that is made from scratch with basic ingredients, then top it off with fresh pineapple and cherries which are all caramelized to perfection! But where this cake has its fans asking more for is our handmade crust topping that contains a brown sugar base melted to sweet and soft perfection. Our cake is fully baked so you don't have to worry about needing to bake it after arrival. Never ask yourself "where can I get a pineapple upside down cake by me" ever again because we ship this cake everywhere in all 50 states in United States.
This pineapple upside down cake is great for almost any occasion that you can think of. This is one of our bestselling cakes and we have shipped this cake all over the country (including Hawaii & Alaska) for birthdays, family functions, anniversary's, corporate parties, Fathers/Mothers Day and a host of other events for thousands of people. Order a few for your family & friends, but don't forget to order one for yourself, you might regret it!
- June 27th: Pineapple Day
- April 20th: Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day
- May: Mother's Day
- June: Father's Day
- November 26th: National Cake Day
- Default Cake Size: 10" (inches across)
- Default Cake Shape: Round
- Weight of Cake (approximately): 3lbs. (48 oz.)
- Cake Feeds: 8-10 people
- This cake is heat sealed air tight and then additional padding is added. This basic packaging lasts up to 2 weeks in the mail, 1.5 months in the refrigerator and 6-8 months in the freezer without majorly altering the original consistency or taste.
- Cast iron skillet is not included.
- Each cold pack fits two (2) cakes. You can enter next to the cold pack option how many you would like to order.
- HEAT WARNING: If you do not purchase the cold pack with heat shield & express shipping during times of high temperatures, we can not be held responsible for how your cake looks when it arrives as it may shift or crack.