Gooey Butter Cake Delivered
Have the St. Louis original Gooey Butter Cake Delivered (9"x9" square tin) to your front door or anyone's door no matter where it is in the United States. This 1930's breakfast/dessert/snack/treat has been a staple at millions of people’s table in all 50 states. It was originally created by accident in St. Louis and now so many people call it their favorite cake, mistake or not. Since we are located in St. Louis we know what a gooey butter cake is and what it should be. We have sold hundreds of thousands of these cakes to wonderfully happy and completely satisfied customers both online and offline. We ourselves have shipped these cakes to every state in America, many to travelers that are passing through, people send them to loved ones such as family & friends, along with people who were born here whom have moved away. However they have run into this cake nobody forgets this classic with it's delicious soft & buttery taste. Gooey Butter Cake pairs great with milk, tea or coffee.
Each of our cakes are made to order, that means that your cake will only be made after you order it and to your specific requests. It will also be mailed and/or delivered the day that it’s baked; nothing is ever frozen in our bakery. Each of these cakes are made from basic ingredients such as flour, eggs and sugar. We never add any types of preservatives to anything be make so we always suggest if you are having your order shipped, you should ship it overnight and add cold packing.
If you have a special request such as wanting us to add a fruit or candy to the batter or have it topped with something special, please give us a call or email, we would love to work with you to create the perfect gift. If you have a request for a bulk order of these cakes we offer a large order discount which is perfect for family gatherings, corporate events, weddings as well as any other type of event that you can think of where you need a bunch of these cakes.
Days Of Celebration
- August 12th: National Gooey Butter Cake Day
- Default Cake Size: 9" x 9" (inches)
- Weight of Cake (approximately): 2lbs. (pounds)
- Cake Feeds: 8-14 people
- Packaging: To maintain freshness each cake is baked in a disposable tin, individually wrapped and then set inside of a bakery box that is heat sealed and air proof.
- Freshness: Each cake lasts 3-4 weeks within it's original packaging, 4-6 weeks in the refrigerator and up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Each gooey butter cake is sprinkled with powdered sugar before it it shipped. However the cake is extremely moist so your cake may look like it has not been sprinkled with powered sugar since it has been in the mail it may look like it's not, but we assure you it has been. If you would like it to look like it was when first baked, you can sprinkle a little bit more powdered sugar on top of your cake, however there will be twice the amount of sugar.
- HEAT WARNING: If you do not purchase cold packs during times of warm/high temperatures, we can not be held responsible for how your cake looks when it arrives as it may shift. It is still edible and can be reformed within the tin to it's original state by using a spoon or spatula to push it back into shape. We can fit up to 2 gooey butter cakes in 1 cool shield.