Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake Delivered
We have the St. Louis original Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake Delivered to your front door anywhere in the country. This 1930's breakfast/dessert treat has been a staple of millions of people's meals. Since we are located in St. Louis we know what a gooey butter cake should be and we have sold thousands to wonderfully happy online and offline customers. We have shipped these to almost every state in America to travelers and people who were born here and have moved away, but nobody forgets this classic soft buttery taste.
Our cakes are always made to order, that means that your cake will only be made after you order it. It will also be mailed and/or delivered the day that it's baked; nothing is ever frozen in our bakery. Each of these cakes are made from basic ingredients such as flour, eggs, and sugar, we never add any types of preservatives to anything so we always suggest if you are having your order shipped, you should ship it overnight.
If you have a special request such as wanting us to add a fruit or candy to the batter or have it topped with something special, please give us a call at the phone number at the top of this website, we would love to work with you to create the perfect gift. If you have a request for a bulk order of these cakes we offer a large order discount, which is perfect for family gatherings, corporate events, weddings, and any other type of event that you can think of.
Days Of Celebration
- August 12th: National Gooey Butter Cake Day
- Default Cake Size: 9" x 9" (inches)
- Weight of Cake (approximately): 2lbs. (pounds)
- Cake Feeds: 8-14 people
- This cake is heat sealed and is air tight.
- Packaging: To maintain freshness each cake is baked in a disposable tin, individually wrapped and then heat sealed to be air proof and set inside of a bakery box.
- Each gooey butter cake is sprinkled with powdered sugar before it it shipped. However the cake is extremely moist so your cake may look like it has not been sprinkled with powered sugar since it has been in the mail it may look like it's not, but we assure you it has been. If you would like it to look like it was when first baked, you can sprinkle a little bit more powdered sugar on top of your cake. But then there will be twice the amount of sugar.